Friday, June 13, 2008

:P

Well, I got a new phone. It's actually a pretty nifty new phone and it seems like it was right about time to get a new one anyway. The only real problem is I don't really have everybody's number that I would normally have.

I still have to call Newsome and let him know that I'm done with his nonsense, but I can't really do that until I have his number...

Anyway, back to my new phone-it's fairly basic-I went with the cheapest one be all the phones they had had all the features I would realistically use, because for any of the really crazy features you have a ton extra per month, which bites. but this phone has some cool stuff on it and it seems very very functional which in all honesty is exactly what I'm looking for in a phone.

I like the calender deal that this one has, but in using it I have the somewhat depressing realization that I don't have any up coming events really.

I should have figured out a way to go the event that was being held tonight, but I couldn't do so in time so...

Ah well, I'll be back at school soon and have lots of things going on then.

I guess I've posted enough for one day-till later.

No comments: