Monday, June 23, 2008

Bluetooth

Thanks to Best Buy putting one on sale, I now have a bluetooth headset for my phone. It is pretty awesome-the sound quality is great and it makes it much easier to talk on the phone.

It's pretty nice because while it's active it plays all the sound through the ear piece instead of the phone so I'm he only one that hears should I be playing music on the phone or if the ringer sounds or something. I am well pleased by such.

I also got a bluetooth adapter (again thanks to Best Buy) this way I can transfer files and such to my phone without worrying about making wires fit and all.

Overall this bluetooth business is working pretty good for me. Now I have to get my music in order so as to be able to load some nice music on my phone for the listening.

1 comment:

Billy said...

The idea that the ring happens only in your ear is great. I sure hope that you take it off when going into stores and stuff. I used to try and help customers at The Men's Wearhouse who were talking on their phone. Quite frustrating.