Sunday, June 29, 2008

Back to Tech

Well, here I am laying on my nice full size bed-it's soo big! :) Paul and I just got in a little while ago and we're just relaxing for a bit. I might have a job working night security on campus-I'm going to go ask about it tonight. It's the perfect job for a college student cause I basically just have to sit there and watch a building, so I could do homework or study or watch movies or whatever.

The house we're staying is crazy-it's super big but a whole bunch of people seem to be living here, so far I've only seen one.

Well, it's very nice to be back at school-during this part of the summer I need to find a job, notify football that I'm done with them, do the stuff I have for english, and take care of my class. It's the first day and I think I've already taken care of one of those, so it's looking good.

I do miss people already mostly I miss Ma and Jenn, then Skippy and Spud, and finally Max-Max is last cause he's loadest and I haven't been gone too long-I don't miss Hiccup.

Well I'm going to continue laying around for a while-I will keep you all posted.

1 comment:

engineeredmadness said...

You no miss the amazing Stan?