Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ok that was easy

Well hi again, I know it's quick since my last post buy that's ok. I figured out a better way to keep track of all your all blogs and fun content and such. It is called google reader and it basically tracks websites and tell you when they get updated. But the best part is it brings all the content to you in one easy to handle space. Like the guy in the intro video explains it is an inbox for the internet. I suggest you all look at it when you get the chance to.

Now that I have an organized way to keep better track of all the input I can start to produce a little output.

I'm not sure if all of you all know, but I have decided that I shall no longer be playing football at Tech. It's just not the best thing for me to do and without it I will be able to explore a lot of other interesting hobbies.

To keep you all informed about such hobbies and what not I shall be using this here bloggie deal.

Oh-side note-I have stolen this format of little paragraphs of mostly contained thought from the Lt.'s nerdy blog. I think it makes it easy to read and it certainly makes it a lot easier to write so this is the format your going to have to deal with out of me.

I believe you all know of my large interest in music. I an amassing a cd collection and a vinyl collection to go with and enhance my impressive mp3 collection. I already have databases to the first two published on these here interwebs and I shall be publishing a database of my mp3 collection as soon as I get the chance to figure out MySQL. (Links to databases can be found on there names)

-Side note- I am a big fan of google and all the fun stuff they let me play with for free.

I am publishing these databases so you'all can know what I have should you need to borrow something or find yourself in a savager hunt for a person that has such and such. As I get my movies organized and settled I shall produce and publish a data of those too.

As far as music goes my tastes are very broad and getting broader. Right now I'm exploring the realm of jazz a bit and I am finding that so far I like bebop the best. Although I always like anything progressive-Porcupine Tree looks especially interesting.

I also have a Last.fm page, so ya'all, or at least those of you with a last.fm profile, can track what I listen to on the BlueBox (my media box that runs ubuntu 8.04)-just increase you want to do that sort of thing.

-Side note- I'd like to point out that I include these links and such not best cause you couldn't find the content on your own, but because I want to make it more convenient for you, because I truly care about you the consumer. Plus that way it helps to balance out when I can't spell stuff.

I am also learn the bass (guitar not fish), which is sometimes slow but overall going very well and certainly very fun.

I am attempting to learn Russian, so far that is going very very slow, but it's ok, because I have much time to do that one.

That's all of that I can think of for now. Tomorrow me, the mom, and skip are going to Gettysburg for three days (coming home on Thursday). -Tempted to take my bass- But I shall indeed be taking my computer, which certainly does have use beyond folding proteins (which if you should get into go here and be sure to use group number 100921) . I shall also certainly be taking my camera and I hope to have pictures for you folk later this week.

In other news things are going well with Jen, I happen to like her and lucky she feels the same of me, even though both of us are incredibly busy this summer.

But I think that is enough for now, I shall post again for you all soon.

2 comments:

Billy said...

your site is wonderful. i plan on visiting you often!

engineeredmadness said...

Hooray for blogging! Also hooray for not footballing, let there be much engineering and nerdiness and hobbies! I hope that all is going well out there and such. Have fun in gettysburg. Trying to rival the amazing stan movie database? It needs much updating at this point. Perhaps I'll make an online version of it.