Thursday, June 12, 2008

Home Again

Well, I am home again, as you can probably tell from the fact that I'm actually posting again. This morning before leaving Pennsylvania we went to the Utz factory and saw them making chips there and even got a free sample, but possibly the best part of the trip to that was the factory store where we went afterwards. I got a snack tin of greatness. We got a ton of snacks altogether though. Three huge bags of pretzels and a 3lb bag of chips are among the highlights.

I am well pleased. Visiting PA was fun but it's nice to be home in my proper state and county-I like it here.

Well I just wanted to give you all a quick little update, I shall probably post again sometime this afternoon and I'll figure a good way to post the Gettysburg pictures for your enjoyment.

No comments: