Saturday, June 21, 2008

Learning Russian

Hi ever body, I just spent some time going through the first couple lessons of the learning Russian program Ma got for me. I have to stay I like it and I feel as though I'm already starting to pick somethings up. It's a pretty good feeling. Now I just need to get to point where I can speak a bit and have Ma get to the same point so we can talk in Russian, thus improving the both of our skills more quickly. I just feel as though the sound set for that language is one that I can more easily acquire than that of the romance languages.

As I just got back from Dake's birthday cookout-it was nice to and hang out with those guys. It also made me realize how much I missed by playing football and that I can just kinda be myself and hang out.

I'm well pleased today, there is even a small chance that I will get to see Jen later on.

Oh also in an effort to stay fit I've been looking into bodyweight exercises and such that way I don't really have to go to the gym to workout and from what I've seen it all kinda starts with building a good core and the ability to do many good push-ups. Thus I'm starting off with a program that is supposed to have me doing 100 push-ups in 10 weeks that I found on the free body weight exercises website that I found to advance this purpose.

It's dinner time so I will have to post later

1 comment:

Billy said...

Ochen Kharasho!!!

I can get you a copy of The Rosetta Stone if you want. I'm learning French this way and it helps tremendously. Especially since I haven't gotten the pronunciation down perfectly yet.

Maybe you and Christine can gavaryu in pa-russki sometime.