Wednesday, October 31, 2007

And in This Corner a 340lb Gorilla

Well, I have much to do, much to do. By Friday I must design and implement a 4 bit arithmetic processor that can also preform a shift and and bitwise or operation. Now frankly as crazy as that sounds it shouldn't be that hard and circuit design is something I'm pretty good at usually, but then again I'm not entirely sure what a bitwise or operation is, although I shall learn that last bit today. I also have to write some crazy program for data structures by Sunday, I hate that class because among other things it's the only one in which I do not currently have an A. Then I have to do two circuit labs and various other homeworky type things. Thus it is good that I'm not going to Georgia because if I were I'd have no time to do any of this, plus now I get to hang out and relax a bit, sometimes, ok maybe not that much. Oh well, at least I get a weekend again, finally.

In other news I push jerked the most weight that I have ever pushed jerked in my life, 250lbs today. This is up a whole bunch, not sure the exact amount, from my previous max because I was able to fix up my form with the help of some of my buddies and the coaches.

Umm other than that, nothing too crazy going on, just kinda hanging out, relaxing because I get 5 more days off from practice this week, although I will be lifting on Friday-hope to power clean 275. Well ok I'm off to eat or sleep or maybe smash, possible work on projects, but unlikely till later today.

2 comments:

engineeredmadness said...

hooray!! good job, and enjoy halloween

Skip said...

I was thinking macho as in: I'm so manly I smash beer cans on my head, and my car is more important than my girlfriend. None of you guys have that sort of macho-ness.