Monday, October 22, 2007

Ok I have a question

Has anybody every heard of the "Golden Key International Honour Society"? They sent me a letter and they want $70 so I can join because I'm in the top 15% of my class. Benefits apparently include possible scholarships/grants, internships, access to their special library, conferences, and "special offers & discounts from a wide variety of special benefits partners"

What do all think? A group just looking to make money or an honest deal trying to better the lives of peoples?

5 comments:

engineeredmadness said...

ask your counselor.

Are you trying to make up for long periods without posts?

Skip said...

I've heard of Golden Key.

Skip said...

http://www.goldenkey.org/GKWeb

it looks pretty serious to me, what with the career library and all

momk said...

do it. it will look good on a resume.

momk said...

oh you are on some of the tape on beamer ball. as guard i guess.