Monday, October 29, 2007

Right then, we'll call it a draw

Well, if any of you can place the quote that provides the title of this post you deserve a cookie and I urge to go forth and capture one.

Today's post is pretty much about how I hate weekend practices. They screw up my schedule and make all sorts of trouble. Now my room is all messy and we (actually only Connor, but still...) keep losing stuff. I feel like I'm behind in all of my classes, although I'm pretty much fine in all of them expect for Data Structures, which I'm still on target to pass easy, but still I would like it to be better than that. Ah well, sometimes these things happen and simply have to be dealt with. Sadly I strained my back today as well, and I missed my first lab submission, which is completely ok because I have extra credit opportunities to deal with that but again I wish it didn't have to be like that. ahh well, tomorrow I'll be able to get back on track for the most part, but I'm going to be completely honest with every one here, I really hope I do not dress for the Georgia Tech game, just because I'd like to just stay here relax and take care of business. I have a project due on Friday that I haven't been able to put much time into. So this week will be interesting, but when it's over I'll actually get to experience a for real weekend again, which will be awesome. Well, I'm going to go relax and play some video games, that's right video games-I'm a doing just fine at school and I've been destroying people at practice and playing really really well for pretty much a solid month now, so screw work for the rest of the night I'm going to relax and enjoy my evening.

3 comments:

Skip said...

um, I think you may have missed the memo, so here it is: you're a college student. you're SUPPOSED to play video games.

engineeredmadness said...

Yeah! hooray for video games!! I mean, you need to do class and classwork and all, since we can't all be business types and drink for a degree. And I suppose it might help you to show up to the football stuff now and then, but yes, you must play some video games, till like 3 in the morning every now and then.

Oh and the title is from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. "What are you going to do, bleed on me?"

MnFork said...

haza the Lt. wins...
i do play plenty a video game, don't worry bout that, but sometimes you just have to announce it