Tuesday, October 16, 2007

To My Readers....

No, faith readers i have not died and neglected to inform all of you. Rather, I have endured the week from the pit of blackness and punishment and lived. Plus i got to dress for the duke game so i guess it wasn't all that bad.
On tap for this week is relaxation because i only practice once until Saturday, a little bit of catching up and getting my course request in for next semester. Currently I have returned from talking to my awesome adviser who always provides me with all the info i need and i learned that I'm actually on schedule to graduate with a degree in EE in the summer of 2009. I won't be doing that of course but it's nice to know that that's where i am. I've also gotten all caught in Intro to Computer-an easy class that slides when things get busy sometimes. Now i just have to do some more work in Data Structure-i swear this is one of Satan's inventions-and then get ahead in circuits lab because i'll have to practice this week because of the impending Thursday night game, that i hope i'll get to dress for but i wouldn't be surprised if i didn't. um right now the hall is boring but that only because it's still earlier ( 11:44) which reminds me that I have to email my football adviser types to tell them that I'll be in on Thursday to deal with the likes of them and that they should stop being frantic and know that when it comes to my academics I kinda have it covered. Well, that's all for now I'll update all you all again some time later

2 comments:

engineeredmadness said...

Yeah, I took an intro to computers to. That was a fun class, I learned to use word, oh wait, I took it in senior year and didn't learn anything.
Hopefully you get all caught up on classes and dress for your game. Did you see that I put your picture up on my blog?

Skip said...

finally a new post!!!!