Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tired, but Happy

Well, I am in fact both, long day but I feel it went I'm not entirely sure why I feel that way but I figure it's not a bad thing now to response to so comments

I have seen the picture of me from the duke game and it is most excellent. and hey, I really haven't a lot of time to play with fun bloggy bits yet, I will eventually get around to exciting bits for all you readers. well that's all the posts that I can remember the response to for now.

I found out today that I got a 98 on my design project for Intro to CPE and that was most excellent. Um data structures test didn't really go well, but ya win some ya lose some and I still have time to get that class right. I still love circuit analysis... um yeah that's pretty much it for today. I'll remember to post again soon

5 comments:

engineeredmadness said...

In Soviet Union blog writes you!

momk said...

don't worry about the bloggy bits. you are doing find in letting your family know that you are still alive.

MnFork said...

yay, see at least mom appreciates my blogging

Skip said...

you posted a comment to your own blog?!

engineeredmadness said...

we all appreciate your blogging, but it doesn't mean that we are going to tell you such. Being siblings we are suppose to bug you in good fun. And I thought you might like my comment...