Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Upon Request

Beep Beep Beep, the microwave calls....

Hullo, I am creating this blog because it's a darn good way to tell my family about how the days go for me, plus my siblings gave me the motivation and the means-i'm stealling their blog website. Well, i must say that i'm losing my mind today, just because it's wednesday though, those are the worst days-stupid wednesday being all stuffed to the brim with things for me to do, oh yeah, well i'll thwart your evil plot and what not. I've already made it through the really tough portion of today, the lifting bit, and now i just have a test and practice to get done then i may partake of tasty tasty sleep and maybe evil a bit of circuit analysis homework. well i must rest for the times to come and i shall post more in the future

3 comments:

Skip said...

hooray for fork-blog!

engineeredmadness said...

I second the hooray for blog!

Billy said...

so this explains the user name mnfork?