Thursday, November 8, 2007

Honestly, In a cup?!?

Well, I'm up because I had to take a drug test this morning and I'm waiting to wake Connor up so we can go to breakfast and I haven't posted in a bit so I figured I shall currently. Let's see, on Monday I benched 330lbs which is currently the most I've ever done, Tuesday I didn't really do anything exciting and Wednesday I got to play around on the bass a little and I wrote a simple little ditty, which is nice because it gives me something new to play instead of the same old stuff all the time, also I found an online tool that looks like it'll help me learn some stuff on the bass. I haven't looked at it that much, so I don't know if I'm even going to use it, aka if it's free, but stumbleupon found it for me. Hey why is my pillow down there...? anyway time for breakfast than maybe more sleep

1 comment:

engineeredmadness said...

hooray for playing of the bass. I was in a guitar center this week. A friend of mine brought a guitar. Hopefully you are enjoying your week. I suppose I'll see you this weekend.