Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hullo Again

Hi everybody, I have posted a document to this here blog of mine that contains the names of several bands in no particular order. I have decided that since I really enjoy music I wish to build up a CD collection of epic proportions. Eventually I would like to own every album made by each of the bands included in the posted list on CD and many more. I understand this is going to be a huge number of cds and take a really really long time, but I have posted this list because currently I do not own any cds from any of these bands, that way any one feeling especially giving but unknowing on what to give now has a whole big list of things they could give if they felt like it.
I know this post is kinda of poorly written and all, but I've a lot to do currently (don't worry I'll tell you all about it later) and I've tried a couple new things with this post (although it'll probably be hard to tell) what with the synchronizing with google documents and all. any way I must now depart

2 comments:

Skip said...

what about America? ( they did horse with no name, among others)

momk said...

does he really did someone else to offer suggestions to add to the list that you complained about