Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Little More Organized

Well, Everybody this time round I'm a bit more organized with my post. It seems the best way to keep everybody current with my wishlist is to publish it to a unique page that will be updated as needed, also I will be creating a database of what I already have and posting a link to that shortly

In other news VTech crushed Miama 44-14, so that was nice. Also Mom, brought a nice cataloge for me to look upon and within such I have a pair of hats that I shall eventually be getting for myself...hmm lets see if I can find a link to the hat I intend to get first so you all can see it and offer opinions....well this is the best I can really do for you. The hats I like are the Inside-Out Patchwork Hat (which I intend to get first) and the Patchwork Vintage Cap (which will be a later thing). umm, I'm not particually looking forward to this next week, but I guess it'll go well enough. I guess that's really everything that's happening for now.

Well I decided to just make the music database right now for you all to view and here it is. I know that Trans-Siberian isn't listed on the wishlist, but the wishlist is just a collection of wants for now.

1 comment:

engineeredmadness said...

so you are planning to become a mad hatter?