Sunday, November 18, 2007

Yet another one

Well, kind of a mad hatter, I guess, but perhaps not, I shall see.

Anyway, here I are relaxing, as it is Sunday-my day of relaxation, in this here University mall by the math emporium, cause I can get the VT wireless signal here. I have been kicked out of my dorm for a week, I'm not entirely sure why, but I was kicked out and I'm not very pleased about it, but at least I'm not entirely homeless as I shall be staying with Chad, from the team. My rump is not pleased by this bench it's all with the hard/not comfortablness. Anyhow, I have recently updated my Best Buy rewards account thingy and it seems that I only have 94 points which is not cool, but I do now get double points for shopping before 11am until December 22, I picked that Holiday reward because it was the only I felt mostly likely to use. On tap for day is laying around, eating at some point and planing my studying for this week. I really only have three things to do: 1)Programing Project in Assembly Language for Intro to Computer Eng. 2) Study For Data Structures/start project 4a 3)Slides for Professionalism presentation-I guess you could count that as four things (breaking up #2 in to two seperate things) but I'm not going to be doing that I like only three things more. well I guess that's good for a blocky low tech post, perhaps I'll post again later.

3 comments:

engineeredmadness said...

well then, you could always go to see Beowolf. It would be educational, as it is from the epic poem. Also it looks to be a very cool movie. Or, if you are bored you can swing by here.

Skip said...

or buy beatles albums as gifts for happy siblings

momk said...

why are you in the mall?