Sunday, March 30, 2008

BIG SMILES

Hi everybody, I have been invited to join HKN, which means that I'm in the top quarter of junior electrical engineers here at Tech. It's going to be interesting to join, but I would really like to make it happen.
Last week I was walking across the drill field coming back from class and a helicopter just flew over the drill field and then landed right directly on the drill field and three or four dudes wearing suites and carrying suite bags, one of them was a general of some sort as well. It was a military helicopter and marines or army guys were definitely driving the thing. The sucker blew everything around on the drill field, everything. That was a crazy thing that I kept meaning to tell you all about but kept forgetting.
I have also made a wish list of vinyls on Amazon.com. It should be a public list that you should be able by searching for Nicholas Kaminski's Vinyls wish list, but I really have no idea if that would work at this point, I might have to do some research on that and let you guys know. I mention this chiefly because I know a certain Skip that has a record player and I know there are a number of vinyls on my wish list that she would steal if I had them, so I encourage her to go there and get a few of them so that I can steal them from her instead. That's kind of all for today I'm off to look into either homework or general goofing off, it doesn't look good for homeworks though-I needed this weekend and I am well pleased by it so far.