Monday, March 17, 2008

Ow!

Well, I'm writing this after Monday's Winter Workout on the second week of thems and I definitely hurt. This week is going to be tough, but I do definitely have a bunch of people supporting me and I appreciate that. This is one of those weeks that I'm kinda just planning on making it through because after this week life begins to get a whole lot easier really really quick. I don't really have a lot going on, I feel super boring. Most of this weekend I just laid about being happy that I was alive, hanging out with friends, playing cards, watching movies, and playing video games. I am most pleased with the peoples I know here. Oh, I forgot to mention Connor was gone this weekend to a concert and visiting home and next weekend he's visiting his grandmother and home. It's kinda nice to have the room to myself and have the quiet to sleep and such, but it's also nice to hang out with friends. I'm very sore and tired so I think I go forth to find a soft spot to sleep for a bit

No comments: