Friday, March 14, 2008

Finally My Computer Works

I just finished with my last winter workout this week and let me tell you those things are not fun. But I'm definitely getting much better as time goes on. For the first one on Monday I couldn't sleep beforehand and that one was much worse than I thought it would be, I'm really glad that's over. I knew my problem was dehydration and lack of quality rest, so I spent pretty much all of Tuesday relaxing about the room and pushing fluids and Wednesday was not that bad. Since I had a winter workout on Monday, lifting on Tuesday, another winter workout on Wednesday, and then more lifting on Thursday, by the time I went to sleep last night I was worn out from a long week so I was a little nervous about this morning, but I stayed hydrated and got to bed early enough all throughout this week so today was tough, yeah, but I can definitely handle winter workouts now.
As for the computer, despite my best efforts I did in fact lose most of my data, but in a way I guess that's ok because now this machine can be completely organized and stay just for school from the start. The huge bad news is all the information and applications I had gathered for scholarships were also lost, which makes me mad, much like a hornet, fortunately I got an email recently about some kind of academic scholarship for student athletes, unfortunately I found that email yesterday when I finally got done with shifting through my ton of emails and the sucker is supposed to be due today, so I shall be looking in that shortly and hopefully I can at least get one application in.
Classes are going pretty well, this week was a little tough cause I had to both come back from the break and deal with winter workouts, but I made it through and now it's the weekend where I can relax, get myself set up for next week and sleep a whole bunch. I guess that's all I really have to say for now.

2 comments:

momk said...

be good to yourself

engineeredmadness said...

hooray! working computers, and yes, get sleep and drink liquids