Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Posting Feast o Joy

Hello everybody, once again it is directly after a winter workout and I am back in my room posting to say hello to all you readers. These goofy workouts are started to wear on me-it's been a long long two weeks. Tomorrow we have a team cookout at 5, but we still have to lift. Then on Friday we have the last winter workout for this year! YAY! Only one more to go.
Ugh, yesterday I was squatting 350lbs plus chains and after I finished and was going to put the weight back I lost my balance and dropped the darn thing down my back. I'm fine except for the scrapes that it left. But it's little stuff that build up over these two weeks to make them really bite.
Eh, I guess that's all I really have to say, I'm glad I have friends to hang out with while not doing work and I must say I am well pleased to be dating Jen.
Well, that's kinda all for today, I've been at school for a really long time now and it's getting to be the point when I want to be at home for a real length of time, but that will come very quickly methinks.

1 comment:

momk said...

soon you will want to go back to school too.