Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ahh

Well, once again I'm posting to you guys and I am happy, if a little in want of sleep. I got a 91 on my computer org and architecture exam 2 and I also get a chance to redo that sucker to raise my grade a bit more. I'm pretty much done with school work for the week due to clever planning and execution. Football is going well, had another half scrimmage last Wednesday and the three offensive drove the ball pretty much the length of the field both times we were in, but only scored once because Tyrod fumbled, which may have been due to the snap, but those things happen and such.

As a number of you have probably seen I have started to use a few applications on facebook and some are pretty neat. I honestly feel a bit weird using that green patch one, but I do like the idea of keeping some rain forests about, so I guess it's worth it.

Um not really much going on here, been hanging out and doing work and football. Connor is failing chem2 so he'll have to retake that-it's the first class he cares about and is doing poorly in, so he's kinda bi-polar right now, but such is life sometimes and if I thought about how much I want my own room next semester any more I just might lose my mind, so I'm trying to think of other things that are good and I don't really have to wait for that long.

Jen is a real goof ball and great to have around. All my friends though are quickly getting to the "I want to be done" point and it's still too soon to go on cruise mode-close but not just yet. Eh, I'm going to go relax and hopefully I'll have something more exciting to post about later.

No comments: