Sunday, January 18, 2009

School Starting

Well turns out that it's a good thing that I am keep one of my tablet as a windows computer, as I need to run Dyknow for one of my classes.
That's really just an aside for all you folk out there. But I have looked at my schedule and got my books. Initially I thought I would need to buy only two books for this semester but it turns out that I might need to get another one. My earliest class this semester is at 10:10 and my earliest class on Tuesday's and Thursday's is 3:30. I only have one class on Tuesdays. On Monday's I have 4 classes, on Tuesday's 1, on Wednesday's 3, on Thursday's 2 and on Friday's 2. It looks like it will be a good semester for me. I'm planning right now to work on Tuesday's and Thursdays.
Other than school I hopping that this semester I will be able to get to the gym about once a week, read about 10 pages of a none school book everyday, and play on for about 10 minutes everyday. I'm hopping to have a relaxing and happy semester.
Paul is once again needing to do well this semester to avoid suspension. This is Jen's last semester.
That's kinda it for school.
I set up my surround sound system finally because Paul got an entertainment center type thing for it to go on. Well for now Jen is making dinner and I have to go the bathroom. Till later