Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bored Today

Well today I was mostly bored-didn't really do much, just kinda laid about. But I did find my old Sony Clie, I also figured out how to make it read word documents and such which makes me happy. So I found something to fiddle with for a while that might just turn out to be rather useful.

Oh yeah this is a whole new year as well. I don't really have any big time resolutions for this year, but I would like to finally get in the shape that I want to be in. I suppose there is a bunch of other stuff I would like to do but none of it really fits into resolution typeness.

Anyway, looks like VT is going to be wining the Orange Bowl, so yay for that.

2 comments:

engineeredmadness said...

yay turkeys!

momk said...

what kinda shape do you want to be in. octagon