Friday, December 12, 2008

Exam Time

Well it's exam time, that time of the semester when everything gets a little crazy. But I've already done two exams and I feel pretty good about both of them. They were Applied Software Engineering and Digital Design I. Still to come is Intro to Comm and EF (on Tuesday) and Micro processor System Design on Thursday or something like that.

Tonight I'm apparently going out for food and then to a concert or something of that nature. I didn't plan it, but it does sound fun. A nice break from school which is really all I've been up to for a good bit now.

I am most happy today I got my album from England. I've listened to the first already (it's a double) and I like it a whole lot. It's Porcupine Tree's Up the Downstair and I'm very very happy that I have added that one to my collection.

Part of me is a bit tired and just wants to lay around the house and listen to my new album but I'll have time for that later on. Might as well go out for a bit. Till next time hopefully I'll have something more interesting to say

No comments: