Saturday, December 13, 2008

Last Night

She said... Ok maybe not but I did go out to see a band and hang out with some people Jenn knows, it was lots of fun. The band was pretty good and they played a pretty good selection. I didn't know too many of the people, but neither did Jenn so I wasn't alone in that. Everybody was very cool anyway. It was nice to see a different scene than the standard one these days. I was in a mood for listening to musics anyway. Well it was fun. Today I have to read a good bit of my comm book. Look over some EF too. Most important though is to take part in my secret study technique which involves video games and relaxing and such.

2 comments:

engineeredmadness said...

this study technique sounds intriguing and I fully endorse it.

Anonymous said...

Well im glad to see that I didn't completely bore you friday night! lol As for today i think you will end up playing Bloons more than lookin at your Com book ;)