Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All's well that Ends well

Well this morning I had an exam at 7:45, I woke up at 8:30- Naturally I was not happy about that, but I went over and was actually able to complete the exam in just over an hour. My professor offered me extra time but I had my EF final directly afterwards and I had only left 1 problem uncompleted so given the situation it went pretty well. My EF final went well, despite my morning rush. Now I feel a little under the weather-throat ever so slightly soar, and a bit of head pressure, but this morning was rough, so I'm chalking it up to that. I was able to stay calm and I took care of everything.

I don't have an exam till Thursday(I've checked like 400 times) so I'm going to be spending the rest of the day relaxing and shutting down all the classes that I've completed.

2 comments:

momk said...

good thing that you got the exam done in time. also good that you did not sleep till 10:30

engineeredmadness said...

Alarm Clock...



Cool that you have a bit of time until your next final.