Saturday, November 15, 2008

Response to Obama's First Weekly Video

Apparently President Elect Obama is going to post a video each week on youtube to let everybody know what's going on in America.
Personally I don't agree with all of Obama's policies and I wish he didn't win the election. But he did, I'm not going to be sour about it and I would appreciate at it if others wouldn't gloat about it.
The important thing here is that Obama, barring any disaster will be the next president. I really like this weekly video idea to keep people informed, but after watching his video it seems like he is still on the campaign trail. I mean I understand that he really doesn't have a lot of power right now and that his main function currently is to win the support of the people, but he did already win the election-it's kind of time to stop campaigning. I don't agree with all his policies but I like the talk of making jobs by updating our infrastructure. I'm not a fan of hand outs, but he didn't really commit himself to any, even if he inferred them.

Well that's all for this week, I'll probably respond to the next video as well-I hope these continue into his term as real president as well. I have to dig up a link to the polysciblog for skippy. But for now I'm off to the CEL.

1 comment:

momk said...

nice to know that you still know how to blog a bit so i can be sure that you are alive