Sunday, July 6, 2008

Props for Stan

While I did not include the Lt. in the Congrads given in the previous post (chiefly because I'm pretty sure he was not involved in building the sandbox and such as mentioned in the Skip blog and such), he certainly does merit congratulations because not once while he has been on duty has the country been invaded by communists of any sort. If fact not once have we been attacked while he has been protecting our rights. It's a tough job, especially considering the fact that he's never home, but he certainly does it well.

Well, I've decided to try and learned Gentoo Linux-this is the super famous one, with the penguin and the control over literally anything. I figure it will be a useful skill to get things done, especially if I will be needing to do crazy things like developing machine intelligence, which is way easier on a Linux device. Also the documentation for Gentoo is very good and will a little effort I should be able to handle it fairly easily.

I will keep you all updated as I progress through this process and certainly be willing to offer any advice that I can if you need such.

No comments: