Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fun Fun

Well once again I got the highest grade in my class on a test and once again it was a 98. So I should be doing pretty well in that class, but I'll have to see how things turn out with homework and what not.
Today was a busy but boring day so far. I settled all my banking stuffs and what not-it's really nice to have a job because I can actually see my money grow now instead of it just kinda sitting there. USAA makes me happy with how very helpful they are. Oh and any of you folk who happen to buying Christmas/Birthday presents and not getting some sort of music or what not another idea for you is Savings bonds-the gifts that keep on giving. But then again nothing is always an option too.

I got all my filing done! I even have left over files!

I've been really lazy with interneting since I got the new apartment, I'll probably get back into it more as everything else gets more settled. Oh, we discovered a current layout that we like for the living room, but I think we shall be getting rid of the original free couch, which is ok cause we have plenty of seating otherwise.

Well, the microwave just alerted me that it has finished heating so I must go check on it-more later

No comments: