Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Yay for Christmas

Well, I know a bunch of you have been complaining that I never update my blog, well, I'm a busy person with not a lot to say all the time so you all should just be happy that I have a blog in the first place. But I must say I'm very happy to be home for Christmas, in fact Christmas is just ending now and it's been a very nice and relaxing day-except for the parts where Max was running around yelling, those bits were more exciting. I like that little fellow Max, he is acceptable as a nephew. I got a bunch of neat gifts, a bunch of stuff that I will definitely be using back in college. It's kinda strange now, because I didn't really get a lot that I can mess around with immediately, but that's nice because in the long run the gifts I got will be really useful to me and I'll remember that they're gifts everytime I use them. I really really like the pen, I'm very happy to have gotten that especially, I shall be using it often so I foresee the need for ink cartages for that. I really like the shirt I got as well, but my favorite clothes item is probably the bathrobe, something that will see a great deal of use, now if only I had a bubble pipe.... well, that's really all I have to say for now, I really really want to be able to play the bass like Spud can, but now that he has one he can teach more, but he still has to practice every day-I figure it'll be a nice hobby for him that he can do sitting in his chair and maybe it'll even help his blood pressure, cause I know playing music helps mine. well it seems to be read and sleep time.
good night.

2 comments:

engineeredmadness said...

yes, you can use the pen to write people letters.

Also you could use a bubble pipe

momk said...

glad your christmas was also merry.