Thursday, December 13, 2007

Reflection on this Semester

Well, now that I've taken the last exam for this semester it is officially over and I can safely say that I learned a whole lot and the vast majority of it doesn't fit in any kind of book. I think my grades are poor this semester, but I also think I passed all my classes and that's what really counts. I don't think I want to be an A student anyway, I'd much rather learn a whole lot and pull in B's and the occasional C, basically just pass. I care about my grades this semester but I don't, they bother me but they don't. I just really really want a break, especially after the madness of exams, I'm just going to lay around the rest of the time I'm here, I know practice isn't going to be that hard, and I know I need to rest and do just fun things for a while with no stress. I'm going to crush a couple of my classes next time round, but that's a way's off so I don't even care about that right now. I really wish I could go home, I miss being there, but this next week is going to fly by and I'll be there and bored soon enough. It just sucks when I'm the only one left in the dorms and everybody else is home. Oh well, I'm going to take this time to organize the room a bit, listen to loud music, play my bass, and play some video games or watch tv or something. It's time for me to rest.

2 comments:

engineeredmadness said...

or wander the halls in your boxers

momk said...

some times being alone is when you learn the most about yourself.