Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A new day with one less paper

Well I finished the paper I had to write yesterday and I think it turned out rather nicely. This leaves only two projects left for the week and as it currently looks I should get at least one today and I should already have more than half of the second one done. It looks like the worst case scenario for my grades this semester is a 2.75 GPA which would bring me to a 3.5ish overall. Best case seems to be a 3.5 which would put me at around a 3.6or7 overall-I think that's pretty darn good considering the happens of this semester. Today, apparently I'm either sick or getting over being so, I have to lift at sometime and work on projects!! The end of these crazy projects is definitely in sight. I just hope I get them all done well.

1 comment:

momk said...

it's snowing at my house.