Friday, December 14, 2007

Staying till the End

Well, My room is pretty much ready to go. It's all cleaned and organized and what now, and at this point I'm more or less just hanging out as long as I possibly can. I have a neat way to either brush up on old languages or learn new ones for free. I have also found a bunch more CDs in the process of cleaning my room and I have updated my database accordingly. I also found out today that one of the things I get for the bowl game this year is a sony home theater set up, with 5.1 surround sound and a 5 disk DVD changer. I think that's pretty darn neat frankly. umm not much is really going on, I have to figure out a way to carry my laundry bag, duffel bag, backpack, and bass when it comes time for me to leave here, but that's still about an hour away. I would bring home my amp but I don't really think it's feasible for me to carry and I'd like to learn the basics of slap bass over the break, which I don't really need an amp for any way. Another short post, but I don't have much to say really. I'm glad classes are done, only a week before I get to go home, and I'm going to be mostly lazy this week. ahh well, I guess I should take out the trash soon

2 comments:

engineeredmadness said...

sweet, surround sound systems are nice. Enjoy your week of no class and hanging out. Try to sleep in or something. And then enjoy going home when that comes.

momk said...

making cookies for you.