Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Today

Well I know that the last post I wrote kind of had a quick ending and sometimes that happens when something like sleep comes up and must be taken care of.

Today has been a productive day-I worked for 5 hours this morning and since I've got back I've been switching between cleaning up in the apartment and working on organizing my thoughts about english-both of which seem to be going well.

Work was a little crazy today-I've basically become the master of hardware in the lab so anything that has to be built goes immediately to me, basically. It's kind of nice in a way.

I wish to learn more about all the other aspects of the project though, which is definitely coming with time and such so again that is good.

I want to upgrade my blue box-a project I've been looking at for a while now and I can certainly afford it right now, but I wish to wait until I get paid and I want to be here as pieces start showing up, thus I currently haven't started ordering anything. But I probably will when I come back here for the start of classes (going home for a bit before then).

Kinda a busy day, and I haven't drank much so I feel as though I must go push some liquids. I will probably post again later on.

No comments: