Wednesday, August 13, 2008

8.5 hours

Ok, so I know I'm not supposed to work more than 10 hours per week but today I worked for eight and half hours. I was building towed arrays for testing that is supposed to happen this Friday-but I don't know if the software will be done in time for all that.

It's nice to have a job in my field I feel like I'm learning so much, but at the same time I feel like I don't really know much of anything.

I will definitely have to upgrade the blue box and install gentoo on it before school if I possibly can because gentoo has tools that will be very very useful for the programing class that I will be taking this semester.

I know I'm a little all over the place right now, but my head hurts a little-I think not enough fluids.

I'm making ham with pineapples, it smells so very good-I'm hoping it gets done soon.

1 comment:

engineeredmadness said...

Hooray for work! I worked about 12 hours yesterday

Also Hooray for pineapples.