Monday, August 18, 2008

So I'm at home and all

Yup, I'm all at home.

Today, Skip, the Max and I went out on a canoe. It was rather fun-just did a lap around the lake really, nothing too crazy. You can probably read more about it on the skip blog.

This post is really to point out other blogs of note and such. Mind you this is not a totally inclusive listing of noteworthy blogs. The skip blog was mentioned above-good for generally skippy news. The Lt. Nerd blog is a good place to find gaming related info lately-he is in a series of bringing video game type stories, which he is doing rather well and is making me consider starting a series of some kind. Rumbelow is an interesting, often deep blog.

After getting to watch the olympics-I do love to watch the olympics-I think I'm going to have to take up watching handball. It's an exciting sport and I'm hopping that I can catch a bunch of the games online. I'll find a video for you later, but for now here is a reference on the sport.

1 comment:

engineeredmadness said...

Hooray for being home! I am not yet home.