Thursday, October 30, 2008

Morning Post

While I don't think this post will exist prior to any mother morning computing I figured I would write a quick note. Like the Lt. I know have a twitter account and if you want a more play by play of the events going on with me check it out-I should be connected to the Lt's account.
Busy day yesterday-I got a fairly intense program done really quickly so I'm well pleased about that. A couple of busy weeks coming up, but I'm doing my best to work it out such that this week end is filled with homework.
Jen and I are are craving pumpkins on Friday.
Today I have my Tau Beta Pi interview-nothing formal at all just a kind of get to know the candidates.
Oh I also got invited to join HKN which is the electrical engineers honor society.

I gotta run-bye all

1 comment:

engineeredmadness said...

ooo, you can save the guts and then seperate the seeds from the goo. put the seeds on a pan, salt them and then bake them at 350 for like 20-25 minutes. then you will have a yummy snack.

you can use the guts to make pumpkin bread, like we did, but that is more involved.