Thursday, September 11, 2008

More Schemes....Muwahahahahah

Ok, so I've gotten about half way through on many of my plans and thus it's time to come up with more plans indeed.
I'm thinking right now that I'm going to dump this XP business because it doesn't make me happy and instead install Gentoo on this laptop natively then install tinyXP onto a virtual machine. But before that will happen I need to have at least one completely stable and working computer.

Other than that-on a less computing front-I'm going to start my language learning quest-for real this time (thanks to Spud)-with Polish and Italian. So if any of you guys would like to learn Polish I would say now's the time, but if not that's ok, I'll just practice on Spud.

That's all for now-boring class (Micro) time.

2 comments:

Skip said...

i wanna learn polish!

engineeredmadness said...

hooray for the learning of language!